We want to thank you for choosing Mylovelydoll and hope that we have done everything possible to help you make the right purchase. For health and safety reasons, we do not accept returns or exchanges, and all sales are final. This includes all products, even if they are still in sealed packaging and have never been touched. Since we cannot accept returns of any kind, we recommend that you do your research before you buy and if you have questions we are always here to answer them. Email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org, we are happy to help.
If you think that you ordered the wrong product, please contact us as soon as possible. If we haven’t packed your order yet, we would be happy to assist you in changing your order. Once it has been packed there is nothing we can do to stop it shipping out.
Occasionally, due to differences in screens, cameras or photographs, colors may be different than you expect. We do our best to make sure this isn’t an issue, but Mylovelydoll is not responsible for these differences. Images of products can be deceiving from time to time. In order to make you are choosing the correct sized product, look for the specs to see the dimensions. Whenever possible we try to make sure that the given measurements are accurate, but again we cannot be held accountable if there are subtle variations either due to mismeasurement or misproduction. If you find that measurements are way off from the manufacturer measurements, please let us know so we can contact the vendor. Unfortunately we still cannot offer a refund for any product that has left our facility, regardless of whether the size or color is off from what you expect.
While we can’t process returns, if your purchase is damaged or defective upon receipt, we will grant an exchange for the same exact product up to 10 days from the date it was delivered. If for some reason we are sold out of the specific item, store credit for the amount paid will be issued. “My partner didn’t like it” or “my cat scratched it” are not acceptable grounds for a damage or defect exchange. In other words, the ONLY time we can exchange a product is if it doesn’t work when you first receive it, see below for return instructions.
If your toy inexplicably stops working at any other point, check to see if your toy has a manufacturer’s warranty. If there is a manufacturer’s warranty, we do our best to list that in the specs/tags on the the product page. If your toy is covered, contact the manufacturer directly. If you need help getting connected, hit us up, we will do whatever we can to help you.
If you think you may have a damaged or defective product, send an email to email@example.com with your order number, and we will assist you as soon as possible. If an exchange is granted, make sure you have all the product parts, accessories, and packaging that came with the product in order for the exchange to be granted. DO NOT SEND YOUR PRODUCT BACK UNLESS YOU HAVE RECEIVED A RETURN MERCHANDISE AUTHORIZATION (RMA). If you send your opened product back without an RMA, it will be disposed of and no refund or credit will be given. We are sorry, but no exceptions can be made.
If you believe we have shipped you the wrong product, please do not open the product package. Take a picture of the product in the box and email us, make sure you tell us your order number in the email.
TROUBLESHOOTING COMMON ISSUES
If you believe your product is defective, please take the following steps to troubleshoot common issues before contacting us.
- If your product is battery operated, please replace the batteries with a full new set. Double check that all the batteries are facing the right direction, and that they are fully inserted.
- If your product is rechargeable, make sure it is fully charged. Please refer to the manual included with your product for the recommended charging time. Bring your product to a complete charge before your initial use, and every time you charge it thereafter. Some products have indicator lights that signal whether your product is charging and when it’s fully charged. The product manual will have more information on these features.
- If your product plugs directly into an outlet, or if you are charging your toy by plugging it into an outlet, please confirm that the outlet is working. Also confirm that your product is compatible with the voltage of your outlet. This is particularly important if using your product internationally.
- Refer to your product manual about how your product is powered on. All products power on and off differently, for example, some products require you to hold the power button for several seconds, while others require that you press the button multiple consecutive times.
- Many products have built-in travel locks. Refer to the manual for instructions on how to lock/unlock your product before use.
- Before contacting us, please read the entire user manual. Many products will have unique power and charging instructions.
INSTRUCTIONS TO RECEIVE A RETURN MERCHANDISE AUTHORIZATION (RMA)
- Immediately contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you receive a product that isn’t working or you think might be the wrong product.
- When you email us, please send an exact description of the problem, the order number and a photo or video of the product and problem.
- We will determine whether the product is eligible for exchange and if so, we will send you an RMA. It will include exact instruction on how to send the product back to us or in certain cases we might have you dispose of the item.
- Once the item has been returned we will do an inspection. If there is evidence that the item has been tampered with, previously used, or replaced with an old or different item, we have the right to refuse a replacement.
If we authorize a return, we will send you an exact replacement of the toy in question. You will not be able to choose a different product, size or color. If for some reason we do not have the exact product or it has been discontinued, we will send you a store credit to buy whatever you wish. There are no circumstances where you will receive a refund. Please do not ask.DECEMBER GIFT CARD PROMO
From December 3rd thru December 31st 2021, you can receive a free gift card to use on your next purchase (or share with a friend!) when you spend $100 or more. The value of the gift card depends on the amount you spend. To get this deal, you must add a gift card in the correct amount to your shopping cart, then add the corresponding promo code at checkout.